Most Annoying Poster of the Forum
Chubz
Trumpett1988
here comes the complaining..
nominees will be up until tomorrow evening, then the poll will be posted, and i'll leave it up for a day...
Most Annoying Poster of the Forum
Chubz
Trumpett1988
here comes the complaining..
nominees will be up until tomorrow evening, then the poll will be posted, and i'll leave it up for a day...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I know a trumpet1988 but I don't know a trumpett1988.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
ahh, gotcha, i thought you used to have two "t's" on there..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Never did. Trumpet doesn't have 2 t's at the end.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
obviously, i did happen to be a big spelling bee nerd back in the day...
anyways, to the nominees....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Okay. Thought I'd tell ya.
Anyway I could really care less what you think. Not my problem. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I got lots of nominees, based on messages on here
Yellow31
LPDFTBL
Mega
Vthokie22
Chubz
QC_Quincy
and last but not least, myself
I think thats most of the ones who I've had most complaints about over time...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Well I'd never thought?????????
How can something be annoying on a message board if nobody's forcing you to read it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
But hey, I'm honored to be a candidate!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Easy enough
You read a thread that interests you, and you get a comment down in it.
Even if you try to avoid reading someone's posts, you realize you skip 50 out of 52 comments
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks